Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Monday, March 18, 2013

Pork Tenderloin Marinade

As you can see it's been over two year since I made a post!  Yes, I have a child now; therefore, life as we knew it has completely changed!  I must confess, so have the meals that I have been cooking!  There have been lots of casseroles and one pot meals to reduce the mess!  So ashamed!  However, the other day, I did receive some praise for a marinade that I made for a pork tenderloin and decided to share!

In a plastic bag combine:
1-2 Tablespoons or so of Dijon Mustard
about 1/4 a cup of EVOO
3-4 cloves of garlic
Fresh sage, lemon thyme, and rosemary
salt and pepper

Marinate the tenderloin for a full day then grill to perfection!

I hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Arabic Books

    ReplyDelete