Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beef Enchilada Pie

6 tortillas (Full Size) (Flour)
2 10oz  cans of red enchilada sauce
1 big can of black beans, drained
1 large onion, diced
1 pound ground beef, extra lean
1 diced bell pepper
1 packet of taco seasoning
Salt, Pepper, and dash of cayenne pepper
2 cups of shredded cheese
3 cloves of garlic, minced

Cooking instructions:
1. In a large skillet cook the beef, diced pepper, diced onion and minced garlic.
3. In a large baking dish, pour enough enchilada sauce just to cover the bottom of the dish
4. Layer in two tortillas on the bottom of the dish.
5. Stir the drained black beans and taco seasoning into the beef and vegetables.
6. Cover tortillas with enchilada sauce and spoon the beef mixture on top. Cover with cheese.
7. Layer two more tortillas and repeat the process
8. Finish with cheese on top.
9. Bake at 400 degrees until bubbling and cheese is melted.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I am going to try this recipe very soon!

    Sarah Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I made it for a football party and it was a hit! I hope you enjoy it.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete