Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Roasted Green beans, tomatoes, and potatoes

Yum!!!  Tonight, Sean and I had grill sirloins and roasted veggies.... The steak was amazing!  Sean marinated it in dijon mustard, olive oil, worcestershire, soy sauce, garlic powder, a dash of steak seasoning, salt and pepper.  Then he used meat tenderizer right before putting it on the grill.  It was good.

For my part in the meal, I roasted green beans, grape tomatoes, and potatoes (cut into very small cubes). 
I pressed 2 cloves of garlic, and I finely chopped 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary.  Mixed that into the veggies with olive oil and salt and pepper.  I roasted them at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or so.... just keep an eye on them. 

It was so good.  The green beans were kinda sweet, the tomatoes were rich, and the potatoes offer the right amount of starch!  Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment