Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rub some flavor on me!!! (chicken rub)



So this is a really good chicken rub... when I made it, I didn't measure anything; however, I did about equal parts of everything other than the cayenne pepper of course...
  • Salt and pepper
  • Ground Coriander
  • Yellow mustard powder
  • Paprika
  • Garlic Powder
  • Dried thyme
  • Dried parsley
  • Fresh lemon zest, about 1/4 - 1/2 of a lemon.
  • Cayenne pepper--- careful this is very spicy!
Rub it on the chicken then put it on the grill on medium to high heat, until the chicken is cooked through!  It's finger lickin' good!

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. Dawn and I are going to try this tonight. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know how you like it. Kristin

    ReplyDelete