Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Escarole and Tortellini Soup with Italian sausage.

Escarole and Tortellini soup with Italian sausage.

Very Easy to make.
You will need:
1 lb of Italian Sausage out of the casings
1 about a head of Escarole depending on size
8 oz of tortellini
1 yellow onion diced
1 TBLS of minced garlic
48 oz of beef broth
salt and pepper

1. Remove sauage from casing and cook until brown with onion and garlic
2. Add beef broth bring to a boil
3. Add and cook tortellini for about 4 minutes
4. Add escarole and cook until wilted
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with parmesan cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment