Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"It's good flour!"

Note to all, when drenching veal scallopinis in flour, don't be afraid to pan fry them well.  I made the mistake of removing the veal from the oil before it was browned on all sides because I didn't want to overcook it.  It was so thin!  I justified taking it out because I was making a red wine reduction and was going to put the veal back in the sauce to cook for a few minutes at the end.  While the sauce was amazing, the veal was well edible. OK, let me be honest, it tasted like flour and was a bit pasty too... Sean's so sweet, he wanted to make me feel better so he said, "It's good flour at least."  Hahaha.... Just the encouragement that I needed. 


Any hints to cooking veal are very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment