Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grilled Mahi Mahi with a Chimichurri Sauce


Grilled Mahi Mahi, corn on the cob and grilled bell peppers
I'm not a big fish eater, but I know how wonderful it is for your body, so I do try to find ways to eat it that I like.  The meat was moist but not mushy, and the Chimichurri covered any taste of fish that there might have been there.  I hope you enjoy it.

Chimichurri sauce:
1 cup of olive oil

2 lemons juiced

5 cloves of garlic, minced

2 shallots, minced

1 tbl spoon of each of the following herbs, chopped: parsley, basil, thyme, and oregano.

Season with salt and pepper.

Fish:
Place fish fillets on their own sheet of foil.  Seasoned them with salt and pepper, then spoon chimichurri on both sides and closed the pouch.  Grill them in the foil for about 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cook through.  Serve with extra chimichurri sauce.

1 comment:

  1. All your food looks yummy. If the recipies are as good as the photos then you are the next food tv sensation.

    ReplyDelete