Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Latin Style Beans

This is a very easy recipe to make before hand.  In fact, I've found that marinating them over night really brings out the flavors. 

  • 1 onion
  • 5 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of kidney beans, drained
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of black beans, drained
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes, drained
  • about a teaspoon of each garlic salt and paprika
  • Salt and pepper
  • Top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Stir together the ingredients in a baking dish, top with cheese, and bake at 350F until cheese is starting to brown and the liquid is bubbling.  app. 30 minutes. 

Served with yellow rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment