Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Monday, September 21, 2009

Parmesan Potatoes


Thanks for the picture Jessica!!!

This recipe is from my sister, Dana.  They are absolutely amazing!!!  You can't get enough of them!!!

1. Melt 1/3 cup butter in 9 X 13 baking dish

2. Mix the following in a ziploc bag:
  • 1/4 cup all purpose flour, tsp salt & tsp pepper
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese

3. Peel 6 potatoes and slice into wedges. Add them to the ziploc bag and shake. Lay potatoes over butter in dish and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Turn and sprinkle potatoes with leftover flour/ chz mixture and bake 30 more minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these!! I didn't have any salt (I know, crazy), so I used garlic salt instead and they turned out fabulous!! I might even throw in some minced garlic and sauteed onions next time... great side dish and super easy!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    Share that recipe for zuccini please!
    K

    ReplyDelete