Become a follower!!

Hey ya'll,
If you like what you see, become a follower! Click on the white "follow" button and enter your email address. As a follower, you'll be notified when I add a new recipe. Send me a message with your address, and I'll send you some of my favorite recipes that I've never posted!
If your email provider isn't there, it may use another provider, for example, AOL uses google and AT&T uses yahoo.
I hope you enjoy the blog and let's get cookin!
Kristin


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Salutations!

Hello and welcome to my blog. First, let me introduce myself, my name is Kristin. I'm a French teacher at a local high school. Perhaps, it is my French studies that have led me here today... to creating this blog. When asked in college why I was studying French... I simply replied, "I want to eat well and travel." Well, the French peoples' seemingly innate sense of savoir vivre has rubbed off on me, and now I find myself constantly dreaming about my next great culinary creation, or disaster!

I've never done anything like this before... in fact, I can't express to you how proud of myself I am right now for figuring out how to create a blog! With this blog, I was hoping to log some of my recipes... for food, for life, and of course for fun.... It also is going to get my good friend Jessica, who inspired me to do this, off my back for not sending her enough of my recipes. I hope you will share your ideas and recipes with me too. Thank you so much for reading my blog... and finally bon appetit!!
Kristin

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT AND YOU!!! WHERE'S MY FIRST RECIPE?? I KNOW JOSEPH WILL BE VERY, VERY EXCITED TO GET SOME HOME-COOKED-KRISTIN-INSPIRED-MEALS!! XO JESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. félicitations ! et vive la cuisine française. I'll send you our recipes from Provence.

    Amitiés

    Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Philippe! S'il te plait, envoie-moi beaucoup de recettes!! C'etait en France, avec ta famille, ou je suis tombe amoureuse avec la cuisine!! Je me souviens encore ta tapenade et ton gazpacho!!! Et l'agneau d'Agnes etait d'un autre monde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. je te aime tu food

    ReplyDelete